FACTS ABOUT CINCINNATI and the CINCINNATI REDS:
- They use cinnamon in their chili, a former Nazi cooking technique.
- Bronson Arroyo's songwriting is worse than Etan Thomas' poetry. Seriously.
- They are called "Reds" a term often used to identify Communists.
- They had a race riot like two years ago.
- Jerry Narron's grandfather founded the Know-Nothing Party.
- They traded American hero Jose Guillen.
- One of their stars, Josh Hamilton, is a drug addict with stomach problems.
- Ken Griffey Junior is made of fine italian porcelain.
- Pete Rose.
- They took all the music out of the WKRP in Cincinnati DVDs so it's not even worth it.
CINCINNATI: NAZI COMMUNIST RACIST CHEATING DRUGGED OUT ANTI-AMERICAN HELLHOLE.
And now they're bitching about Gary Majewski. NO TAGBACKS, ASSHOLES. You traded for Royce Clayton, and now you have to suck on it!! There isn't a warranty on crafty right hand relievers!!
Here is your game preview: Good looking, all-american boy next door Matt Chico is going to strike out like 34 Reds. Ryan Freel will run into something and explode. Chico will once again play stopper and achieve victory for the Nats as they continue to climb the major league ranks to 3rd or 4th worst.